experienced and trusted tile roof installers
Here at Orchards Roofing Ltd we have years of experience working with, installing, and repairing Tile roofs. Using us for your tile roofing installations ensures you can rest assured the work will be completed on time and to budget.
Both clay and concrete roofing tiles are some of the most popular roofing materials currently used in the UK, especially on domestic homes. Roof tiles are a traditional custom-made product that has proven to be a great looking and reliable roof material. We can provide a wide range of clay and concrete tiles to match your preferred colour, design or budget.
Benefits of using Roof Tiles
- Long-lasting: Tile roofs can last in excess of 100 years. Clay and concrete tile roofs have been known to withstand extreme weather conditions such as hail, high winds, and even fire.
- Resistant to rot and insect damage: Tiled roofs will never decay due to an infestation or dampness.
- Environmentally friendly material: Tile roof tiles are made from minerals, not chemicals, and they can be recycled or re-used when removed.
- Energy efficient: The heavy thermal mass of tiles will help regulate indoor temperatures.
- Low maintenance: They may require cleaning occasionally to stop moss growing on them, but overall, tiled roofs are a very low maintenance roof solution.
OUR OTHER ROOFING SERVICES
As one of the most popular roofing materials used in the UK, especially on domestic homes, roof tiles are a traditional custom-made product perfect for great looking and reliable roofs. We can provide a wide range of clay and concrete tiles to match your preferred colour, design or budget.
Most commonly seen on Garages, Extensions, and Porches. Flat roofs have a wide range of applications and come in a variety of materials depending on your needs, including Felt, Rubber, and Fibreglass. Contact us for a free consultation to find what flat roof material is best suited to your needs.
What our customers say